Piaggio Medley 150 i-GET
Not just nippy and agile, but also technologically savvy, the Piaggio Medley 150 i-GET places a host of features at your fingertips with a new full-LED headlight and an advanced LCD instrument cluster providing that perfect mix of functionality and style.
On the performance side, there is the brand-new Euro-4 compliant Piaggio i-get 4-stroke, 4-valve liquid-cooled engine with Start&Stop. With increased power from 11kw to 12.1kw, it is one of the most potent in the medium high wheel segment, but there's no compromising on fuel consumption. The size and performance of Medley make it an everyday scooter, it can be used in the city for daily commuting and over the weekend for medium-distance trips.
Piaggio Medley conceives urban mobility in a smart and efficient way linking functionality and ease of driving with contemporary style. A distinctive feature of Medley is the new saddle with its improved ergonomics ensuring both rider and passenger travel in comfort. The slim central tunnel features a large under saddle compartment and produces greater rigidity of the frame translating into better stability. On the safety front, the 16" front wheel and 14" rear wheel and five-split-spoke aluminium rims deliver an exceptionally stable and pleasurable ride. The Bosch dual-channel ABS anti-lock braking system adds yet another level of safety and reliability. One other small, but important detail, is the new set of foot pegs for the passenger.
Specs & Inclusions
- Piaggio 150cc i-GET engine, single cylinder, 4 strokes, 4 valves
- Start & Stop system
- Power 11.1kw & 15Nm
- Fuel tank capacity 7 litre
- Fuel consumption 41.6 km/l
- Piaggio MIA smart connectivity
- LED lights
- 16" front and 14" rear wheels
- Bosch dual-channel ABS anti-lock braking system
- Pricing includes 12 months NSW Registration, 12 months Dual Seat CTP and Stamp Duty.
- Note overseas models may be shown, variations may occur within Australia